WineAlign 2017 National Wine Awards of Canada Winners for Top 10 Small Wineries and Top 10 Ontario Wineries
This Special Tour will visit four of the Twenty Valley’s top preforming wineries in the WineAlign 2017 National Wine Awards of Canada. The awards attracted over 1,700 wines and 242 wineries and many of the top winners are right here in Niagara’s Twenty Valley.All wineries have their unique character – unusual stories all their own to tell – in this wine tour you will enjoy the award-winning wines from the wineries who were voted in the Top 10 Small Wineries in Canada and the Top 10 Ontario Wineries. Some have years of history, some are quite young, but each has a philosophy all their own. All of which you will taste in their wines.
“Life is much too short to drink bad wines!” So, come and experience these great wineries of the Niagara Escarpment, enjoy life and discover new wines.
The following were named among the Top 10 Small Wineries in Canada
- Leaning Post Wines
- Kacaba Vineyards
- Hidden Bench Estate Winery
- Kew Vineyards
The following were named among the Top 10 Ontario Wineries
- Redstone Winery – Winery of the Year
- Thirty Bench Wine Makers
- Tawse Winery
- Creekside Estate Winery
- Kacaba Vineyards
- Fielding Estate Winery
This tour includes:
- Visit to 4 of the Award Winning Wineries based on availability
- All tasting fees
- All pairing fees
- Delicous lunch
- Round trip service from the Royal Ontario Museum & Oakville GO statin
- Coffee, tea and fresh pastries for the trip down
- Bottled still & sparkling water throughout the day
$229 pp + taxes. BOOK NOW Must be 19 years of age or older.
Want to take this tour Privately? No problem. You can privatize this tour for groups of 6 or more for $20 per person additional. Just email us and we’ll arrange it for door to door service from a location on your choice. Email: email@example.com
What you can expect:
- Depart 9:30 AM from the Royal Ontario Museum
- Pick up 10:15 AM on-route at Oakville GO Station
- Visit four of the 2017 award winning wineries
- Have lunch at Silo Bistro in the region
- Leave Niagara region at approximately 4:30- 5:00 PM.
- Length of tour 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM traffic dependent.
To book Award Winners Wine Tour ir $229 pp + taxes. BOOK NOW Must be 19 years of age or older.
Let us show you how wine can be a journey; you’ll love your time with Wine Tours Toronto.