What a great way to celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday! A fun wine tour experiencing great Canadian wines in Ontario’s Niagara Escarpment region. Visit four wineries and have a fun BBQ lunch with hot dogs & hamburgers at one of our partner wineries. We reduced the price to $150 pp to match Canada’s Birthday Year (plus taxes of course).
You will visit 4 of the following VQA wineries based on availability:
- Flat Rock Cellars
- Calamus Estate Winery
- Creekside Estate Winery
- Aure Estate Winery
- Malivoire Winery
- Leaning Post Winery
- Angels Gate Winery
- GreenLane Estate Winery
This tour includes:
- A worry-free day of enjoyment – we drive & organize – you enjoy the day.
- Pick up locations 9:30 am Royal Ontario Museum and 10: 00 am Oakville GO Station
- Round trip transportation service from Toronto and Oakville.
- Fun BBQ Hot Dogs & Hamburgers at our partner winery
- All tasting, food pairing, and tour fees
- Coffee, tea and fresh pastry service on the morning drive
- Bottled still & sparkling water throughout the day
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- $150 pp + taxes
Must be 19 years of age or older.