Hops & Vines Tour
Craft Beer and Niagara Wine Tour Combination.
Hops & Vines: Craft Beer and Niagara Wine Tour Combination
Craft Beer and Niagara Wine Tour– The perfect blend of Craft Brewing and Niagara Wine Making. This tour explores brewing in Hamilton and winemaking in Niagara. On the Craft Beer and Niagara Wine Tour, you will visit 2 fantastic Craft Breweries and 2 brilliant Niagara Wineries. This tour is created for everyone who is interested in discovering what Niagara has to offer but also has fallen in love with Craft Beer in Ontario. We include everything you need. In-depth tasting, touring, lunch, transportation, and snacks. This is the perfect tour to explore what we have to offer right here in Ontario.
$209 pp + taxes. A lovey lunch is included at top rated On the Twenty Restaurant
Must be 19 years of age
- Round trip transportation service from Toronto, Oakville and Hamilton / Burlington
- 2 Niagara Wine Tastings including a Private Paired Blind Tasting
- 2 Craft Beer Tastings at two of our brewery partners
- All tasting, food pairing, and tour fees are included
- Coffee, tea and fresh snack service on the morning drive
- Bottled still & sparkling water throughout the day
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- A worry-free day of enjoyment – we drive & organize – you enjoy the day.
Visit 2 wineries and 2 breweries from our list of great partners
- Flat Rock Cellars
- Malivoire Wine Company
- GreenLane Estate Winery
- Megalomaniac Wines
- London Born Wine Co.
- 13th Street Winery
- Grain & Grit Small Batch Brewing
- Fairweather Brewing
- Shawn & Ed Lager Shed
- West Ave Cider House
- Merit Brewing Company
- Bench Brewing Company
Pick up locations
- 9:00 am Royal York Hotel
- 9:30 am Oakville GO Station
- 10:00 am Aldershot GO Centre
- Our Brewery & Winery Partners
- You will visit 2 Craft Breweries 2 Niagara wineries from our list below based on availability:
You can make this a private tour.
We offer the option of privatizing all of our tours – but this one is special. You can reverse the tour and start with beer, or add in the West Ave Cider House and change lunch to brilliant Red Door Cucina Pizza which you’ll enjoy at Shawn and Ed Lager Shed.
To privatize the regular public tour is only an additional $15 per guest for groups of 6 or more and receive door-to-door service from your home or one location of your choice, and you have the vehicle to yourselves.
To privatize the tour and add the cider house and change the lunch can be done for $25 per guest additional cost.
To book Hops and Vines: Craft Beer and Niagara Wine Tour, click below to book now, or e-mail email@example.com, and our head planner will get back to you right away.
$209 pp + taxes includes a lovely lunch