Ridge Road Bachelorette
When you only have time to visit two wineries
Half Day Ridge Road Bachelorette Wine Tour
The Ridge Road Bachelorette Wine Tours is our shorter, light-hearted wine tour that takes up less of your day, leaving time for other activities or plans. You have the vehicle to yourselves and are picked up at one location of your choice (including the GTA, Hamilton, Oakville, and Burlington).
On this tour you’ll enjoy 2 delightful newer wineries that are still part of the Niagara Escarpment despite the proximity to Toronto. Both offer a seated tasting and food pairing. This is one of only a few tours that offer a half day Niagara wine tour from Toronto, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton.
Ridge Road Estate Winery is a beautiful private location nestled along the top on the Niagara escarpment on the Vinemount Ridge. The modern tasting room offers a seated pairing, guided by Ridge Road’s wonderful staff.
At London Born Wine Company you will enjoy a seated bold and energetic twist on wine tasting. The blind tasting experience combines artisan cheeses and flavoured dark chocolates. This British-themed, family run winery is a lot of fun and is sure to please.
Ridge road Bachelorette Wine Tours Pricing starts at $149 pp + taxes.
Add on lunch for as little as $29.90 pp + taxes.
All guests must be 19 years of age or old to participate.
BOOK NOW ONLINE or email us at email@example.com to arrange your private Ridge Road Bachelorette Wine Tour.
- Return transportation from one location of your choosing in the Toronto area including Mississauga, Oakville, and Burlington
- All touring and tasting fees at the scheduled locations
- Coffee, tea and still and sparkling bottled water
- Fresh pastries in the vehicle for the trip down to the wine region
- Our friendly staff is with you throughout the day to ensure a memorable outing
Add-ons available for this tour:
- 2-course lunch menu at the On The Twenty Restaurant in Jordan Village
- 3-course lunch menu at the On The Twenty Restaurant in Jordan Village
- Tasting journal with lots of room for notes on all the wines you taste
- Tasting book – an easy, rating system to track the wines you taste