Must be 19 years of age or older.
Visit 4 Great Wineries.
Our private Niagara Bachelorette package example itinerary includes a private guided tasting with artisan cheese pairing at Malivore Winery* and a private tasting at Cave Spring Winery* including a spectacular private barrel cellar; a perfect photo opportunity. We will also stop at Aure winery* to enjoy a tasting at this beautiful rustic vineyard. At Vieni Estates Wine and Spirits* you will enjoy a facilities tour and tasting. We also work with Flat Rock Cellars, Henry of Pelham Winery, GreenLane. The experience at each winery is second-to-none and with a depth of wineries to draw from, we can always find a perfect fit.
Timing varies based on the tour you choose.
You will experience 4 wineries from our list below based on availability:
Flat Rock Cellars
Calamus Estate Winery
Creekside Estate Winery
Aure Estate Winery
Lunch in the Silo Bistro at Aure Wines – a delightful gourmet lunch
Malivoire Winery with the Cheese Guys pairing
Leaning Post Winery
Angels Gate Winery
GreenLane Estate Winery
This tour includes:
- Private paint or pottery experience at the Creative Hub Art Studio
- Visiting two – four Niagara wineries
- Private tasting rooms or Include a barrel room tasting or vineyard walk.
- Return transportation from one location of your choosing
- Gourmet Lunch at Aure Wines
- We can accommodate 4– 16 guest**
- Non-drinking guests can be accommodated at $150 per guest (with a group of 4 or more full price guests)
- Creative Hub painting or clay turning package.
- All artistic materials.
- 2 1/2 hours of studio time.
- Ask about adding a “model” to your painting experience.
- All guests must be 19 years of age or old to participate
Pick up can be accommodated in Toronto and GTA, Hamilton, Etobicoke, Oakville, and Burlington with other locations available upon request.
*Winery substitutions may be made without prior notice due to availability. **Private groups of 5 or fewer are subject to private, custom pricing.
To book your tour e-mail email@example.com, and our head planner will get back to you right away.
Let us show you how wine can be a journey; you’ll love your time with Wine Tours Toronto.